Monday, March 22, 2010

Still Catching Up!!

Alright, so…. This is another very pic heavy posting. I’m attempting to catch up without overloading each post with too many photos so here were go again!

arboretum small

Tags for You by Ching JP's Designs; YOUhooo by VB Designs;
Font is Redstar;

Dream small

Love Falls by Nicole Young Designs;

jardines del real

Happy Papers by Growing Pains, Scrapped; Borders, Borders by Momma's Scraps; Enzo by My crevette; Java Joe by Raspberry Road;
Fonts are Pea Steph and Scrubble.

lauras small

You Belong To Me Too by A-liya's Designs;
Font is Pea Darlin' Deb

red dress small

Date Night by Sir Scrap-a-Lot;
Font is Pea stacy's Doodle Script;

Riding Up small

Iron Alpha by Elegant Word Art by Bethany; Summer Sherbet Alpha by Scrap Shana; Love & Hope by Jaelop Designs;
Font is Pea Madsen;

science small

Essential Whites by Emily Giovanni; Essential Blacks by Emily Giovanni; Smoked by Sandra Cheng; Change by 3 Paper Peonies; Spooked by 3 Paper Peonies; Adore by 3 Paper Peonies; Home Sweet Home by Becky Young Designs; Love Bots by Dani Moy Designs; Home for the Holidays by Cora's Creations; 365 Freebie 1 & 2 by Cora's Creations; Music of the Night by Jamie Dell Scraps; Enzo by My Crevette; Itsy Bitsy Alpha by Stacy's Scraps;
Font is Courier New;

Even though I LOVE this page, I cannot stand the work that Jessie made me put into it. I think this took me at least two hours to finish in a way that I actually liked, but when it was done (as you can see now) it was definitely something I am proud to have created!

Stolen Heart Small

Victoria Freebie Add-on by Crea Bisontine;
Font is Pea Darlin' Deb;

 

More from me tomorrow!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment